Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Sunshine State!

Both of my babies will be born in the same city! :) Probably the same hospital too! Josh has taken a position with RSC Equipment Rental in Tampa, FL. We always said we wanted to be back in Florida, we just weren't expecting it to happen so soon. But we could not be happier! With this baby coming around Christmas time, I totally welcome the fact that my parents will only be an hour and a half away in Orlando. Jackson is just as excited as Josh and I.

To add to the excitement, Josh and I took the plunge and we are going to become homeowners! As my friend Nikki said, we are now "legit grown-ups". We will be closing on our brand new 3 bedroom townhouse the 30th of September! I just got news that the walls are up in the house. I'll post pics when I get some! (hopefully Sunday)

Next thing, PRAISE GOD!! -My parents' house has also sold! YIPPEE YIPPEE! Does God have the ultimate timing or what?? Just goes to show that He is in control, even when you start to second guess that fact. God is good!!

So, that's a short update on us! We have been packing, throwing away, making Goodwill runs, and repeating for the past week now. Josh and my mom will be leaving for Florida on Friday. Josh will start work next Monday (the 20th) and then my mom, dad and Josh will head back up here to load *both* moving trucks!

Wish us luck! I'll be back with pictures as soon as we're in the house!

Here's a pic of me at 25 weeks! WOAH!





















And here's Jax with a shaved head...
just cuz he's so darn cute! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow Jade, can't believe you're already 25 weeks! Are you on team green or do you know the gender? God is so faithful--so happy to hear that you're buying a home and about the new job/move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I just saw this comment! We are on team green! lol. Its been really hard these past few weeks not knowing the gender though! Thank you for your kind words! I hope all is going well with you!

    ReplyDelete