Monday, December 14, 2009

Make a List Monday: TO DO LIST

I don't know about you, but my to-do list seems to grow twice as fast as me checking things off! This time a year is insane! So, my list today is what I have to get done for the rest of this week.

1. Bake cookies. 9 dozen cookies to be exact.
2. Clean and get ready for Josh's mom and Bill to get here! (there's a seperate list to go with that in and of itself!)
3. Get things ready for our Christmas party for the kids at school.
4. Get a book for Jax's book exchange.
5. Get ornament for MOPS ornament exchange.
6. More cookies.
7. Going to ICE on Tuesday night (very much looking forward to that!)
8. Get gift for White Elephant with mom's group on Thursday.
9. Take Christmas pic for our Christmas card.
10. DO Christmas cards
11. Wrap and send our Christmas package to Denver.

Tis the season!!


No comments:

Post a Comment