Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. I canNOT believe how quickly this year is going by. We were definitely missing family this Thanksgiving, but we were extremely grateful to the Holloways for having us to their house and letting us be a part of their family for the day! It was a day of awesome food, awesome wine, and awesome company. I have much to thank God for!


PLUS! It is OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS SEASON!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!

I went last night to Toys R Us at 10:30 to wait in line in the freezing cold to shop at midnight. I must say I was very intimidated at first, but with the help of some good friends, we made it an excellent night. I did not get back home until 6 am. Why am I still awake now? no idea. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment